The National Association of Flower Arrangement Societies
Committee/Team: Special Appointment
Volunteer Role: National Proofreader
Reporting to: National Chairman
To help maintain high standards of presentation and accuracy of NAFAS documents and printed material for NAFAS National Events.
- To proofread documents submitted by Headquarters, Standing Committees, and the committees of National Events, proofreading them in accordance with the NAFAS Printing Guidelines.
- Copy edit documents as necessary.
- Offer suggestions on the presentation of National documents and documents of organising Committees
- Attend October National Advisory Council (without voting rights) and submit a report to Headquarters 10 days before the April and October meetings
- To at all times, act as a role model, representing the vision and values of NAFAS.
- Attend and participate effectively in NAFAS meetings.
- The National Proofreader shall be appointed by the Board of Directors and shall normally serve for not more than 5 years.
- Arrange and attend virtual meetings as required.
Ideally, the successful candidate should have:
- Botanical knowledge would be an advantage
- Access to online facility to attend Zoom meetings.
- A PC/Laptop with Microsoft Excel & Word.
Those interested in this position should contact [email protected]