NAFAS Keukenhof tour – Wednesday 17 – Saturday 20 April 2024
A flower filled adventure in The Netherlands featuring Graham Parker as ‘Tour
Ambassador’ – joining you for two days to share in some of the tour highlights
and floral fun!
Celebrate spring time in the Netherlands!
This fabulous four days/ three nights tour by NAFAS partners ECT offers flowers at every turn, from Keukenhof Gardens and a journey along the country’s Tulip Routes, to beautiful private gardens, a guided tour of 17th century floral.
There are flight departures from Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, London, Heathrow and Manchester airports, with coach transfer to the Park Plaza Hotel 4*
Utrecht. Inspired the Dutch art movement
De Stijl, the hotel is an easy walk from the
centre of this historic and vibrant canal city.
The bedrooms boast all modern conveniences and the hotel offers free Wi-Fi
and a 24/7 fitness centre. The restaurant,
CUBO kitchen, is one of the best in Utrecht.
Experiences you will treasure
• Tiptoeing through seven million spring-flowering
bulbs at Keukenhof Gardens
• Mixing and mingling with NAFAS/Tour Ambassador,
• Journeying along the famous ‘Noordoostpolder
Tulip Route’ and ‘Tulip Route Flevoland’
• Seeing spring bloom in beautiful private gardens
• Watching the fabulous Bollenstreek flower parade
• Visiting the Mauritshuis for a guided tour of the
museum’s collection of floral still life paintings
• Staying in Utrecht with time to explore this canal-
crossed city at your leisure and exploring Amsterdam
on foot or by boat
To reserve your place on this wonderful holiday and
find out more details contact ECT Travel